As a mom I know I’m always on the go. In the mornings I usually have about 20-30 minutes to get ready. There are just certain essentials necessary for a modern mom. Here are a few great gift ideas for Valentine’s Day.
- Ted Baker cross body handbag which I like to call a bucket bag. It’s great for carrying a variety of items for both mom and little ones, plus it looks really nice.
- Rough It statement copper and turquoise cuff makes a great finishing touch to any outfit.
- Michael Kors charging wallet is definitely a great gift for ANY lady and it’s chic.
- Polaroid snap camera is one of those fun gifts, a great way to snap those memorable candids and not forget about them.
- Extra chunky infinity scarf is a simple yet a perfect touch. This one is even handmade making it extra special.
Be sure to sign up to my list to get more great style tips and ideas.